10% Discount Return at the Stadium (Beer)

Corky

This was back on Saturday, the only problem was you had to show a season card and no one had any so used the 2019/20 one.

First time this season it was possible.

Strange, I asked about it also this weekend just as I tapped my card, and she said "yes it's available, but it's too late you have paid.." Will remember tomorrow..

I bought a City 21/22 Annual for my great nephew in Norwich last week.
It was priced at £10 and I asked for the season card holders discount and got 10% knocked off.
They didn't bother asking to see my e-ticket or seat number.
Obviously I must have an honest face.

This was back on Saturday, the only problem was you had to show a season card and no one had any so used the 2019/20 one.

I got a discount in September when I used the megastore on match day.

They just asked for my supporter number.

Did it disappear?

Thought I used it earlier in the season and on Saturday.

Is it not just the food discount inside the ground that has been scrapped?

Bought a top and tee shirt for grandson last week, asked about 10% discount, she said no prob, just show the downloaded season card.
Had to return for larger size, no issues but this time she actual took the ST number down.

I've been using the 10% discount for beers all season and as I leave the bar I let the people queuing behind me know about it.

I've been using the 10% discount for beers all season and as I leave the bar I let the people queuing behind me know about it.
Got refused first 3 games and stopped asking until offered v Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.