10% Discount Return at the Stadium (Beer)

This was back on Saturday, the only problem was you had to show a season card and no one had any so used the 2019/20 one.

First time this season it was possible.
I reckon it was on all Season but us Saps didn’t realise -we in the East Stand got reminded of it v WHU (obviously a Club directive -cos it wasn’t happening and we were prompted at the Checkout)

Makes you feel even more affectionate for the Club paying £7.20 instead of £8 for Beer and a Coke!!

Got refused first 3 games and stopped asking until offered v Wolves.
I'm East Stand level 3 and some of the fans I was telling in the queues thought they only got it if they spent over a tenner.

I'm East Stand level 3 and some of the fans I was telling in the queues thought they only got it if they spent over a tenner.
I think it was 10% off over a tenner last year. This season I read on here it had been scrapped but I've not actually tried it so not really sure.

This place is full of Fifth Coumnists spreading negative bullshit about City :- )

Those Turkey & Stuffing pies are alright, had 1 on Saturday.

This was back on Saturday, the only problem was you had to show a season card and no one had any so used the 2019/20 one.

First time this season it was possible.
What, everybody had lost their mobile phones, what are the chances of that happening :-)

I know, they haven't told us about something returning that hadn't even stopped in the first place.

Pathetic City!
The discount on beer for season tickets came back weeks ago
Just not been advertised
I ask every week and got a shock when they said it’s back
Used it on Saturday and the guy next to me in the queue was shocked as he thought it was stopped (as it was first few games)

The discount on beer for season tickets came back weeks ago
Just not been advertised
I ask every week and got a shock when they said it’s back
Used it on Saturday and the guy next to me in the queue was shocked as he thought it was stopped (as it was first few games)

Wankers, why don't they advertise these things. And still not seen an edible cup !!!

When is the Bovril coming back !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.