10 Games that will Decide the Title race.

domalino

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...at-will-decide-Premier-League-title-race.html

Arsenal v Chelsea
Sunday, January 24

Man City v Leicester
Saturday, February 6

Arsenal v Leicester

Saturday, February 13

Man City v Tottenham

Sunday, February 14

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Sunday, February 28

Liverpool v Man City

Wednesday, March 2

Tottenham v Arsenal

Saturday, March 5

Man City v Man Utd

Saturday, March 19

Chelsea v Man City

Saturday, April 16

Man City v Arsenal

Saturday, May 7

------

What do we think? Will it come down to the big games or is it going to be the team who makes the fewest slip ups against the lower table teams?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...at-will-decide-Premier-League-title-race.html

Arsenal v Chelsea
Sunday, January 24

Man City v Leicester
Saturday, February 6

Arsenal v Leicester

Saturday, February 13

Man City v Tottenham

Sunday, February 14

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Sunday, February 28

Liverpool v Man City

Wednesday, March 2

Tottenham v Arsenal

Saturday, March 5

Man City v Man Utd

Saturday, March 19

Chelsea v Man City

Saturday, April 16

Man City v Arsenal

Saturday, May 7

------

What do we think? Will it come down to the big games or is it going to be the team who makes the fewest slip ups against the lower table teams?

I think that Arsenal have a lot more difficult games to contend with than that list suggests,including Everton and West Ham,both away

Game by game approach. Almost every game is difficult.

I our title winning seasons, some of the home games were a walk in the park, but it's not been that way for many months

Potentially City could get a big psychological boost (or blow) from the League Cup Final.

I don't think we should totally ignore the other teams.

Invariably it is not the big head to heads that decide titles its youre ability to be a consistant flat track bully and put away the lower teams in the league without losing valuable points. Im pretty sure weve been average in the top 6 head to heads before and still won the League however im not convinced of the biggest 10 games deciding the league at all!

One advantage Arsenal have is 9 home games compared with our 7.

We need to start winning away more often and win some of the bigger games. The latter is a particular problem this season.

If we are level on points with Arsenal when we play them at home in the penultimate game I don't think I will have any nails left.

It's our for the taking. It just depends on who Scudamore/Reilly has decided will win it....

I think we've only dropped 4 points from the teams in the bottom half of the league all season (a draw against Villa and a draw in our second meeting with Everton) this season we've not suffered from losing games against relegation candidates like we have in the recent past. We've been awful against the half decent teams though, i put that down to the manager personally, poor tactics and lineups have cost us dearly, opposition managers have us sussed and if they have a half decent squad they find it far too easy to play against us. We absolutely have to start winning some of the big games if we want to win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.