10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not playing badly. I've seen yesterday's game twice now and he has a solid game; and a solid game in this City team means he is a very good player.

You can quibble over the fee but quality of the kind City require costs.

He can't play the same game that he played at Villa so he quite reasonably needs time to adapt.
never mentioned the fee.....couldnt care less about the fee we paid for him.

he is the worst performer in the starting 11 at the moment...no he aint playing badly be he stands out as not playing at the same level as others

never mentioned the fee.....couldnt care less about the fee we paid for him.

he is the worst performer in the starting 11 at the moment...no he aint playing badly be he stands out as not playing at the same level as others
I think KDB has probably been our poorest performer this year. Naturally, he's earned patience.

Imagine beginning at a new job and then having constant criticism during your first few weeks about how poor you were, even though you were in the process of learning about your company's strategy, the roles of fellow employees and managers?

I think KDB has probably been our poorest performer this year. Naturally, he's earned patience.

Imagine beginning at a new job and then having constant criticism during your first few weeks about how poor you were, even though you were in the process of learning about your company's strategy, the roles of fellow employees and managers?
Wait, what?

Some plums were right about Bravo and Nolito though :)
Bravo was essential to the defence getting up to speed on the system, which naturally allowed Eddie to transition in like he’d been here years, Nolito had an excellent season at celta before signing, but he was hardly shit, it just takes more than talent sometimes…

I’m no fan of Grealish, but to be hanging him out to dry 6 months in is crazy!

It should be clear by now that grealish isnt a team player. He is an individual. He isnt a vital cog in the patient possession system city play and he never will be.

Unless he has space to run at players. He just isn't very good. Certainly not a 100 million player.

He is played out of position on the wing and he is essentially a poor man's mahrez

It should be clear by now that grealish isnt a team player. He is an individual. He isnt a vital cog in the patient possession system city play and he never will be.

Unless he has space to run at players. He just isn't very good. Certainly not a 100 million player.

He is played out of position on the wing and he is essentially a poor man's mahrez
I'll let Pep know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.