10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he will be ever be a prolific goal scorer, maybe one odd season where he get goal higher than other but all of his city playing career?

I will be surprised if he ever hit 40 goal for our club after his time end here.

Really ? Time will tell but I reckon he'll get double figures most seasons. We'll see.

lots more of that please, he's not as quick but if his movement and runs can take him into those areas when Sane suddenly ended up, with his touch and control he should get plenty of goals.

Unlike Raz who will get there but nobody has a fucking clue whether it'll be brilliant or brutal to watch.

I'd be really interested to see a front 6 of:

Grealish Gundogan/KDB Mahrez
Foden Rodri Silva

Foden and Grealish get on so well and they have a great connection on the field. This is also the same with Silva and Mahrez, they link up so well with each other.

I enjoy watching Foden play in midfield, he gets onto the ball more, plus him, Silva and Rodri are all excellent at keeping the ball under pressure.

I'd be really interested to see a front 6 of:

Grealish Gundogan/KDB Mahrez
Foden Rodri Silva

Foden and Grealish get on so well and they have a great connection on the field. This is also the same with Silva and Mahrez, they link up so well with each other.

I enjoy watching Foden play in midfield, he gets onto the ball more, plus him, Silva and Rodri are all excellent at keeping the ball under pressure.
think even if he doesn't do owt, Jesus up front is just the sacrificial lamb needed to play the best players in their correct position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.