10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be sore next Thursday morning,but it is essential he starts in Madrid,especially if they target him like they did last night,he will win us the tie,and slow it down if he constantly gets kicked the shit out of him.

Just hope he his more direct,and wins a penalty or two,to help the cause.

They sure got at him. Thuggy bastards. Want to see him rip them a new one next week. Now is the time for him to move on up (if he can).

Would start him next Wednesday and would play him in the false 9. He always attracts 2 or 3 defenders, if he can keep his cool when they foul him every 2 minutes he could be key

Play him if he can control himself, he looked like he would have been in trouble if pep didnt pull him away

I would rather have a game of football rather than even more play acting and fights , they will be even worse at home
Not a fan @kaz7? He is a valuable asset in games with high risk. He cameo proved that.

Play him if he can control himself, he looked like he would have been in trouble if pep didnt pull him away

I would rather have a game of football rather than even more play acting and fights , they will be even worse at home

Agree Kaz, would play Grealish for his ball carrying skills but do worry about controlling himself with the ‘banter’ especially within the cauldron that is the Wanda Metropolitano.

Pep was equally concerned last night by physically dragging him away from the confrontation which I’ve not seen before from the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.