10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
city didnt bid for him.
pep wanted to sign him so we had to pay the 100m as that was his buy out clause. and it was his buy out clause for a very good reason as he one of englands best attacking talents and by far aston villas best player .
fuck me i will dread this forum (IF) haaland signs and he doesnt score 8 on his debut
3 goals.....3 assists.....

That's terrible

I know it's not all about the stats but that is actually a joke

Not his fault we lost but I couldn't see him creating anything to get us back in the game either. At the moment he is not a game changer. Let's hope he comes into his own next season as many on here predict.

He did alright but World class players take and bury their chances.

Always a 'nearly' with Grealish.

We needed a striker, a midfielder to replace Fern, a left back and maybe a player to replace Sane... instead the club went for a player/position we didn't need and spent £100m doing so.

The club were on spice when the got him in the summer.

The other team get jota and diaz and they hit the ground running whereas we need to wait a year to see if the record transfer is any good.
From what I understand (going by what I have read on the Grealish thread) We wouldn't just have to wait a year, we would also have to sign Haaland or Kane to "unlock" his secret abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.