10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell it to your hero Pep he will surely value your instructions. " A witch hunt" , now you are quoting Trump, I have read some of your posts and never thought you might be a scouser or dipper or both at the same time, some of them can actually interact on a football forum reasonably intelligently, you might even learn something from them.
Ouch, there you go ruin a beginning of a new friendship and when I was just politely waiting for the laxative recommendation from my new bestie!

I think he could pair very well with a attack minded LB like Cucurella, where he doesn't have to stretch the pitch.

Is there any truth in this £15m pay out for Villa if grealish wins the league? Or was it all settled within £100m and no add ons?

Winning the league vs his old team couldn't ask for anything better after way they reacted to him leaving

Haven’t subscribed to the athletic but they’ve just posted an article ‘Jack Grealish has been better than you’d think’ and the following picture… interesting reading given the meltdowns we’ve seen from some on here throughout the season.

Attachments

• C1B91837-A018-4C87-9EE8-F949CA8CD593.jpeg
    C1B91837-A018-4C87-9EE8-F949CA8CD593.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 53
Haven’t subscribed to the athletic but they’ve just posted an article ‘Jack Grealish has been better than you’d think’ and the following picture… interesting reading given the meltdowns we’ve seen from some on here throughout the season.

I remembered that in a CL group game he set up Mahrez and Cancelo 1v1 vs keeper coming from nothing and a WOW. But of course they both missed. Plus that crystal palace away draw, Bernado simply could not tap in...

Sometimes I suspect there is a curse on Grealish's assists - and Cancelo has some curse on his shooting.

Been saying this all season. He's played really well and if we had forwards who finished the chances he creates you wouldn't hear a word said against him.

Guardiola barely dropped him for the first 6 months of the season. He must have been doing something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.