10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting

In my view, he is quality. Not standing out in our team is no failing - we have world-class all over the place - and he wasn't a star performer, but was quietly effective and improved as the season progressed. What we have to remember is that swathes of opposition fans, and the media that need their clicks, are invested in such a huge buy failing to deliver. As fans of his club, we need to shut all that out and offer our players such overwhelming support that they believe that they will succeed.

You do realise that for an ‘assist’ to be registered the player receiving the pass has to actually put the ball in the net. It’s not Jack’s fault that his teammates failed to do this on numerous occasions.

By all means criticise him for a lack of goals but his creativity is not in question.
K
City fans need to look past the media narrative. We know those cunts only want to put us and our players down.
I’m not blaming Jack for anything nor do I bemoan the lack of the numbers. The misses are well documented so I get it.

I was just stating my assumption as to why some people don’t rate him. My inference being that people will easily forget the chance missed (by another teammate) from a Jack move but will complain because he doesn’t have the obvious numbers.

Like I said, while they are here, I’ll back the players regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.