10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stupid as this round of international fixtures is, it'll at least force Jack to sober up briefly before he embarks on what I am sure will be a very eventful summer holiday
Jack will be sitting with sunglasses on the bench during the game

The man is a rock star in the old school sense. A personality that football has needed for years.

Also, whilst not the best footballer in the team, it's his personality that kids and even adults up and down the country and worldwide can relate to and therefore will buy his shirts.

I think Jack's shirt sales this summer will surprise quite a few in regards to the numbers.

Marketers dream from the point of view that any publicity is good publicity.

He's certainly the media favourite at the moment, but knowing the British press and in particular their attitude for anything City related I can't help thinking they're just building him up so they can knock him right back down again as soon as he does something a bit stupid in his private life.

Waistcoat expects Jack, Kyle, Phil, John and Kalvin at Engerland training this afternoon, can you believe this ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.