10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

Keeper!

Potentially, 2024/25 could be a make-or-break season for Grealish – but the player looks like he is ready to give himself the best chance.

Guardiola said in a press conference last night (via Hayters TV): “He’s really good, I think he’s come back perfect and with the same happiness and same unbelievable attitude with the Man City group and hopefully he can do a good season, to push his mates, to deserve a place in the team…”

“To play as regularly like it happened two seasons ago. Absolutely it depends on him. All the players it depends on them, not on my decisions…”

Encouraging signs, now just go and show how good you are on the pitch!!

He's definitely not one for missing leg day. However, I think he may have been adding in a few extra sessions.....

b2fb1ec0-4983-11ef-87bf-05d36ca5d8b6.jpg.webp

Looks fit and motivated but still the same in the Celtic game, keeps hold of the ball far too long and why the hell sometimes does he not just get a shot off?
I would suggest Pep to tell him u must fire 1 shot otherwise I will take u off half time.

Definitely looked noticeably fitter than the rest. Both haaland chances first half came from grealish, which was good but the problem was both balls didn't have the correct weight of pass to them which made what should have been a simple finish a difficult one. Needs to be better in those situations.

Feel like he's going to have to hit the ground running, he's got a substantial advantage over both doku and savio having such a lengthy head start and will get a full pre-season, if he doesn't produce early season when we're going to be looking towards him to be a main man for us then he could find himself on the bench a lot. Whilst pre-season doesn't matter, a few goals for him in these games might help him. Simply has to contribute more this season.

Defining season for him by at City, if he is picked for the opening games and can get a good run going he will earn Pep’s vote of confidence & we will see him reach new heights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.