10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

First half the link up with Grealish and KDB was superb, with Grealish coming more inside and for me far more effective.

The first 45 minutes was some of the best attacking football I have seen from this side for a long time, threats down both flanks, and down the middle, the West Ham players looked utterly baffled on how to stop us, unsuprisingly.

Big shout out to Rico, he has had a wonderful start to the season, he has kicked on again and is already a superb player and an incredibly mature player for someone so young.

Yes agree on the above mate. Let's hope Jack can really kick on from this and become more important to Pep.
I like how he defends as well.

Think we can all agree Grealish had a really good game. He’s a different kind of winger than Doku or (from what I’ve seen just 135min) Savinho. And Pep will use his strenghts that often are needed a bit more than an electric dribble passing by an opponent.
1st half vs West Ham was fantastic. And I don’t give a rats’ arse who are the 11 performers. We win and play beautiful football.

Think we can all agree Grealish had a really good game. He’s a different kind of winger than Doku or (from what I’ve seen just 135min) Savinho. And Pep will use his strenghts that often are needed a bit more than an electric dribble passing by an opponent.
1st half vs West Ham was fantastic. And I don’t give a rats’ arse who are the 11 performers. We win and play beautiful football.
Nothing else, but it's what really pisses off the RDAHMeedya.

From what I watched on Saturday, Jack and Savio would be my preferred wingers for the big games this season.
Doku and Bobb can come on later as impact subs.

First half the link up with Grealish and KDB was superb, with Grealish coming more inside and for me far more effective.

The first 45 minutes was some of the best attacking football I have seen from this side for a long time, threats down both flanks, and down the middle, the West Ham players looked utterly baffled on how to stop us, unsuprisingly.

Big shout out to Rico, he has had a wonderful start to the season, he has kicked on again and is already a superb player and an incredibly mature player for someone so young.

The second goal was a wonderful example of team play and short, intricate passing in a very crowded penalty area.

There were four or five passes between Jack bringing the ball into the box, and Erling whacking it home.

I didn’t notice it at the time, as it all happened so quickly, and I was caught up in the game, but watching it back, it was a thing of beauty to behold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.