100% Blue boozer tomorrow

hope mary d's is busy, everybody should go ther it will be bouncing !

I will try there..

Gaudino said:
The Willow in Failsworth.....City supporters pub. Landlord included. But will be hammered, and often on such big games, he shuts the door to non regulars.
This is where I will be about 15 seconds after door opens.

trevorriley said:
hope mary d's is busy, everybody should go ther it will be bouncing !

They have put extra bar staff on for tomoz due to lots of phone calls asking if the games on

Go to your local. If it's full of United fans, so what? Mine will be, and I'll be celebrating even louder when we score. And then after we've done the business, I'll still be about to laugh along to the Swansea goals.

If you're in a group of three, there's not gonna be any (much) trouble. And if it does turn out that you're outnumbered, just bottle one of the cunts and run off.

I'd advise going to London, all their fans would of travelled up to the game leaving a red free pub.... Just saying

games like this seems to bring all the bell ends out.....red and blue...loads of dicks that are nowhere to be seen when its West Brom away in December but now its getting fruity they all want to come out and shout and fight....

Front room for me....

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
The Beehive in whitefield

Haha i got engaged to a knob head in the beehive. must have felt all romantic at the time with the walls being full of city pictures. Is it still like that?

johnwood21 said:
borassic said:
The Nelson, Didsbury.

Sssshhh - it's busy enough already without shouting out to everyone else.

Can't get down til 12:30 because of work, worried if the 3 of us will be able to get in by then!!!!

A small boozer as well! Didsbury will be crawling with rags as well.though if we win and they draw or get beat they will all disappear into thin air.A bad result for us and they will be singing and dancing,gloating all over the place.

After one derby they had to shut at least six pubs in that very small area because of trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.