100 Goals in sight for Sergio

Stato said:
tonea2003 said:
i'm pretty sure on commentary saturday after sergio scored

alan parry said he he is only 2 behind tevez in the all time premiership scoring record for city

does anyone know if there is a definitive list showing who's scored what in the prem
went looking for the answer and found this
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sporcle.com/games/BicycleStipe/ManCity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sporcle.com/games/BicycleStipe/ManCity</a>

Quality, I got 29. Only missed Wanchope, Foe and Negredo. Quite chuffed with that.

Have you seen the tweet doing the rounds comparing Sergio's goal's record versus the granny shagging wiggoid from our near neighbours?

Can't believe that's true.

Pingu the Penguin said:
Have you seen the tweet doing the rounds comparing Sergio's goal's record versus the granny shagging wiggoid from our near neighbours?

Give us a clue

stony said:
Pingu the Penguin said:

Give us a clue

Lol sorry yes. I had to scroll back through my timeline to find it.

And before anyone starts, I haven't fact checked this:

Since signing for city Sergio has 56 goals and 23 assists in 93 games

In the same period Wiggo has 59 goals and 32 assists (albeit in 96 games)

Surprised me (if true)

Pingu the Penguin said:
stony said:
Pingu the Penguin said:

Give us a clue

Lol sorry yes. I had to scroll back through my timeline to find it.

And before anyone starts, I haven't fact checked this:

Since signing for city Sergio has 56 goals and 23 assists in 93 games

In the same period Wiggo has 59 goals and 32 assists (albeit in 96 games)

Surprised me (if true)
According to Wikipedia the goals are true(I just checked) can't see assists as it doesn't give that information. What they forgot to mention however is in all competitions during that time-
Aguero 81 in 131 games
Rooney 72 in 126 games

To the agenda thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.