100 million

mcfc28 said:
The whole "no more superstar signings" comes from a comment Gary Cook made this morning. When asked by Alan Green on talkshite, If he would be flying all over the place trying to sign more superstars, he replied "no"

He never said we would not be signing any, just that we wouldn't be flying all over the place to do so.
cook in previous weeks has promised a "marqee" signing in january.. he better fuckin deliver!

Matty said:
They've already stated there will be NO other 'superstar' signing in January. The Summer is when we'll have to wait for the next potential 'big name'. January will be Hughes adding his 'workhorse' type players.

The joy.
might be feb 1st. still this window.lol.

Well we should judge him in February then,i sincerely hope I hear nothing more about potential signings. I want to hear about 3pm press conferences and we dont know who the fuk we have bought!

Grekos said:
Matty said:
They've already stated there will be NO other 'superstar' signing in January. The Summer is when we'll have to wait for the next potential 'big name'. January will be Hughes adding his 'workhorse' type players.

The joy.

Where's that said?

yes when did that get said we wouldn't get any other superstars? Latest ive heard from cook himself on ssn saying that he was going to move on from Kaka and bid for more players

Hope we have learned one thing from all of this-If the selling club want to do business, the player comes to us to discuss details.

Diego1983 said:
Stackmoney said:
Since we can't get Kaka now why don't Mansoor cheer us all up with a massive bid for David Villa, David Silva and Aguero etc. Another thing they should do is every player Milan target in the future we blow them out of the water so to teach them not to fcuk with us again. Milan will be forced to pay inflated fees to get the players the want.

I agree with "massive bid for David Villa, David Silva and Aguero "

but i am PMSL ho fucking funny it would be if we bidded for all of Milans targets!!
Miland have fucked us over twice in 6 months now. It should be our strategy to buy any player they confirm they want to sign....apart from Beckham!

keemanan said:
Well we should judge him in February then,i sincerely hope I hear nothing more about potential signings. I want to hear about 3pm press conferences and we dont know who the fuk we have bought!

PMSL a 3pm press confrences sound good to me too, even better if no one knows who the signings are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.