100 philes castrated in UK

malg said:
prairiemoon said:
What effect will this have exactly?

What prevents them from reoffending in a different manner?
I'm not a medic, but I'm sure I read/saw somewhere that if castrated a man loses all sexual urges. That would mean that if a paedophile is castrated they would lose all those urges towards children, hence no offending.

Oh, and it's also a known cure for hair loss......so it's a win, win situation!

That's about the strength of it malg, however some still re-offend, so I'd argue that anyone who does is given a true life sentence as they will forever be a danger to the young.

malg said:
prairiemoon said:
What effect will this have exactly?

What prevents them from reoffending in a different manner?
I'm not a medic, but I'm sure I read/saw somewhere that if castrated a man loses all sexual urges. That would mean that if a paedophile is castrated they would lose all those urges towards children, hence no offending.

So it's a choice between bollocks or barnet? I thought shrek's voice had become more shrill.

Ancient Citizen said:

So it's a choice between bollocks or barnet? I thought shrek's voice had become more shrill.[/quote]

Ha Ha..I was thinking the same. Seemed to have improved his football as well unfortunately.

Castration......the secret to rejuvenated football career!

so if your plums are taken away apart from the loss of sexual desire, what else happens?

I you have no testosterone factory I take it your voice would go shrill and youd want to clean the house all day?

This article is misleading they were not actually castrated just put on medication to lower sex drive.

Huge difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.