100 Points Club

I hope from now on the points to win returns to a more sensible level. Not because I don't want anyone else to get near our record, but because competition is actually a good thing. I don't want a league where one or 2 teams scream off into the distance and everyone else is varying levels of shit.

Unless it's us.....didn't you enjoy the Centurions season ?

Unless it's us.....didn't you enjoy the Centurions season ?

Of course I did. Enjoying the Centurions season and wanting better competition aren't mutually exclusive positions. I like steak, but it doesn't mean I want to eat it 3 times a day.

Of course I did. Enjoying the Centurions season and wanting better competition aren't mutually exclusive positions. I like steak, but it doesn't mean I want to eat it 3 times a day.

Understood .....but it would be great if we could have a period of unbeatable success, creating records that will never be broken.

100 points is going to take some beating, as we have seen.

Good thing they never wanted it anyway....

img

Ec_yE5NXsAIB8Eb-e1594852217192.jpg

0_pepvees.jpg

At the end of the day, if they didn't care about a 100/record points total then Klopp would have played the kids.

Even at the end of matches. For someone who was so adamant about every player getting a medal he didn't seem to give a toss about them when three points were slipping away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.