100 Points Club

I hope from now on the points to win returns to a more sensible level. Not because I don't want anyone else to get near our record, but because competition is actually a good thing. I don't want a league where one or 2 teams scream off into the distance and everyone else is varying levels of shit.

Completely agree with this. The Centurions season was great because it was us, and I enjoyed beating Liverpool to the title last season, but months where we couldn't even drop a single point was painful.

Winning is great, but it doesn't mean anything if you never lose. Much better to have the ups and downs, the competition, the rivalries, the doubt. Knowing you can have a bad week, but can claw it back.

80+ for the title would suggest a much more balanced and interesting season.

Winning is great, but it doesn't mean anything if you never lose. Much better to have the ups and downs, the competition, the rivalries, the doubt.

I very, very, very strongly disagree with you Sir.

I want City to be so far ahead of the rest of the league at the end of November that no one can catch us.

If you value "competition and up and downs" you can always watch the battle for second place...

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.