1000 Posts by 12 O'Clock Saturday...

Lucky Toma said:
cant spell-dont care said:
yes please potatos waffles done in the toaster please.

No probs cant spell-dont care. Coming right up. A bit of black pepper and a fried egg sunny side up?

I've set up a cafe in here. Extremely well stocked. Please let me know your orders - basically what you crave right now - and I'll rustle it up.

Also have a brothel in the back. Again extremely well stocked. Every well-known woman on the planet is in there. Let me know your preference and I'll give you a price.

We also have a video arcade thats currently a bit empty. Was thinking of ordering in some classic games and will phone the company that supplies them later. Any preferences?

Lastly we have a lounge where you can relax after your hearty grub, whoring and classic gaming. The huge plasma telly is currently off but I've got every single City game ever played on DVD. What do you want on first?

Cafe Toma closes tomorrow at 10am.

I'll have a fresh turkey sandwich with salad and cranberry sauce on a freshly baked baguette.

Then I'll take a price for Elisha Cuthbert:

Elisha+Cuthbert+hot+celebrity+images,+nice+pictures,+beautiful+wallpapers+in+bar.jpg

Then I'll say Crash Team Racing.

Rounding off a lovely afternoon with the last Maine Road Derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.