>>>

Re: A Warning To Anyone Who Boo's Bellamys' Name

Del_Bosque said:
I'm going to be at the game tommorow, I'll be in my usual seat. I'm not going to disclose my location, but I'll be there and I will have something with me. If you happen to be lucky enough to be sat within earshot of me when the team is being announced and you feel the urge to boo, you will get to see upclose what "suprise" I have brought along with me.

I'm goin to egg the first pr*ck who I hear boo Belamys name. I know this may sound harsh, but I detest city fans who judge players before they have a chance to prove themselves. I feel they need to be shown up for the tw*ts they are.

There is no doubt in my mind Bellamy will be one of, if not the most commited city player on the pitch tommorow. He will run himself into the ground for us, yet i suspect there are a minority who will jeer him before he kicks a ball for us.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope nobody boo's, I hope i get to take my egg home and make some sort of egg based dish for my dinner, possibly an omlete. But if I have to egg you I will, I feel it's only right.

Del_Bosque: Vigilante Supporter

Freedom of speech = You prick

and no I would not boo a city player but check your bad self motha

bluereddish said:
Now, an egg would go quite nicely with a bacon face and we all know who that jockstrap cnut is. For now we'll just make do with 'bacon and egg head'

388464405_7fbcb879b4.jpg

omg! no way did the guy actually get a full breakie on the back of his bonce!!! what a complete tool! he got that for the rest of his stupid life!!

did the egg get thrown and did the dick who threw it get a leathering ?????

BOOOOOOOOO EGG ME woman......

No reports yet of anyone getting egged last night. I did see a slouchy character with a long drooping moustache prowling up and down the concourse in the West Stand. He seemed deranged and was continously muttering "Goo goo gajoob. goo goo gajoob" Something about the way he was saying it triggered 'Beatles' in my mind, but what? Its troubling me.

I'll be honest and say that my mrs did boo Craig Bellamy last night, ( sat in the west stand ).

I did sympathise with her though, as she is a geordie.....(and she was shouting for newcastle, till we scored!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.