109 today

goater1978 said:
has anyone actually been banned yet? The stewards write down people's seat numbers all the time. Perhaps they will just receive a final warning letter? I don't see why everyone assumes they are instantly going to start banning the whole of the first 4 rows!

Why they would have to write seat numbers down is beyond me anyway as its all covered by cctv.

because they need foot soldiers evidence to back up the cctv

I'm sorry, but I still don't get it. How can City ban certain fans at the front of the block, while the rest behind them, all the way to the top of the block, are standing as well, yet won't get banned?

How long is this game of cat and mouse going to go on for?

jrb said:
I'm sorry, but I still don't get it. How can City ban certain fans at the front of the block, while the rest behind them, all the way to the top of the block, are standing as well, yet won't get banned?

Is that a serious question?

Those that are standing a few rows back blame it on having to as the front rows are standing. So it's only reasonable that the front is addressed first.

goater1978 said:
has anyone actually been banned yet? The stewards write down people's seat numbers all the time. Perhaps they will just receive a final warning letter? I don't see why everyone assumes they are instantly going to start banning the whole of the first 4 rows!

Why they would have to write seat numbers down is beyond me anyway as its all covered by cctv.

I'd just say the stewards allowed people doubling up and infact that wasnt you in said seat.

Stevie B said:
How would you feel if you had your club taken away from you?

(

It wouldn't happen. If City threatened me with a ban I would point out that me attending football matches is an outlet which stops me going out on a Saturday afternoon and systematically going out and bludgeoning cute, defenceless puppies to death. I can manage about ten puppies on an afternoon, so if I was banned, that's an average of say 200 puppies per year. I am expected to live at least another 40 years to if City ban me they slowly and painfully kill 8000 puppies.

jrb said:

That's not really a particularly bright argument is it? I sit on row DD of block 109, which is the very back row. I stand up all game every game, however it's not due to a overwhelming desire to stand, it's simply because its physically impossible to sit when there are 20+ rows of people standing in front of me.

deynaskaz said:
bobmcfc said:
I suggest if people get banned they let the forum know so that a list can be made

Like a rememberance list,we could get the blue alliance to lobby for a plaque to be erected with all there names on,so all mature fans who dont act like kids at school when there told to behave,can laugh and tell the story of the 500 or so who fell on there sword and were never seen again.

Nice dig - unfortunatly the majority of us stand in 117-118

mancmackem said:
darryl28 said:
Will there be enough seats if all 109 turn up? Or will some have to stand?

I like your style ;-) I think there were around 50-60 people last time.

If the meeting is overcrowded then it sends a message to the club something needs to be done. If people want to make their voice heard over 109 they should make the effort to attend. If they can stand for 90 minutes at the ground then they can do it for this meeting too! Plus I think they put free brews on at the last one :-)

They'd better not take my seat ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
Stevie B said:
How would you feel if you had your club taken away from you?

(

It wouldn't happen. If City threatened me with a ban I would point out that me attending football matches is an outlet which stops me going out on a Saturday afternoon and systematically going out and bludgeoning cute, defenceless puppies to death. I can manage about ten puppies on an afternoon, so if I was banned, that's an average of say 200 puppies per year. I am expected to live at least another 40 years to if City ban me they slowly and painfully kill 8000 puppies.
Very good

The survey for 109 and 119 have been emailed, please take the time to complete!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.