11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is the hundredth time I have seen him ball watching and getting caught under the ball allowing the attacker on the far post a free run at the ball. How many games at LB does he need to learn?

I think that is the hundredth time I have seen him ball watching and getting caught under the ball allowing the attacker on the far post a free run at the ball. How many games at LB does he need to learn?

I think he's actually marking a different player until he realises there's someone else coming in behind him. Definitely a lack of communication between him and Aké as much as anything

Rusty,but did ok.

Unfair to give him too much grief given he has been out of the side and took an early,undeserved,yellow card.

In an ideal world we have ourselves a better option,but there are far worse left backs about.

Rusty,but did ok.

Unfair to give him too much grief given he has been out of the side and took an early,undeserved,yellow card.

In an ideal world we have ourselves a better option,but there are far worse left backs about.
About sums it up. I fee for ake (especially after the news) that when he has played this season he has had Mendy and a very rusty Zinc on his side of the pitch

The more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that this guy has been a terrific buy. His attitude is spot on, his skills are considerable, he has adapted to a position that most definitely was not his originally.

He's sunny, he's clearly liked.

What complaints could you possibly have for a player who cost what he cost?
It's all the more striking in the light of the very expensive Mendy disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.