11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think he is far better then cancelo and city have missed him big time. Far more assured defensively and doesn’t misplace passes in the build up.

Personally think he is far better then cancelo and city have missed him big time. Far more assured defensively and doesn’t misplace passes in the build up.
Not in the same class as Cancelo and never will be. Makes the most of limited ability as a fullback and manages to do a job there for us. Fair play to him for that but only way he gets back in is if Cancelo loses his consistency again. So far this season he’s been superb.

Not in the same class as Cancelo and never will be. Makes the most of limited ability as a fullback and manages to do a job there for us. Fair play to him for that but only way he gets back in is if Cancelo loses his consistency again. So far this season he’s been superb.
I don’t know. Cancelo makes tons of errors defensively. I don’t feel as assured with him in the back line. Granted he has magic, but zinchenko is calm and composed with the ball and makes the right decision more often then not.

the loss of stones is another reason why the defense looks shaky at times. He was outstanding last season. Laporte is great but Dias and him haven’t got the chemistry down just yet

I don’t know. Cancelo makes tons of errors defensively. I don’t feel as assured with him in the back line. Granted he has magic, but zinchenko is calm and composed with the ball and makes the right decision more often then not.

the loss of stones is another reason why the defense looks shaky at times. He was outstanding last season. Laporte is great but Dias and him haven’t got the chemistry down just yet

We've conceded one goal in six league games

The one game in Europe where we conceded three is the one game that featured Zinchenko

Zin is certainly better defensively and great at retaining the ball but Cancelo is more creative and a huge threat going foward. They will both get plenty of games this season though so it's a nice selection problem to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.