11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Oh...and if anyone fancies a genuinely pretty insightful (if I don't say so myself) dive into what we can expect from him I made this video last night looking into his stats. It's quite remarkable actually when you really look into it how much he resembles a young Sterling or Hazard.

Likely to make his debut tomorrow! Genuinely excited for him. He's a really unique, special talent.
Really looking forward to see how he develops at City. Like most, but not all new additions, Haaland excepted he may need time to adapt, exciting time ahead.

Oh...and if anyone fancies a genuinely pretty insightful (if I don't say so myself) dive into what we can expect from him I made this video last night looking into his stats. It's quite remarkable actually when you really look into it how much he resembles a young Sterling or Hazard.

All very positive. Let's see how it translates to on the pitch.

What makes you think he's starting tomorrow? I do hope he does.

Nice one ^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.