#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of the leagues top wingers has he been up against? I think most of the top 10, and been great at it.

Just perfect in this system, and as a "defender", he's actually very young, can play probably for 10 more years.

Remember that Pep could always play Walker with Cancelo at LB. So technically he's playing a role in keeping Walker, arguably our best overall defender since he arrived, out of the team.

That's telling to the level of his performances lately.

Brilliant again, he's always been very good on the ball but his positioning defensively has improved massively.

Thats the best hes defended. looked like a proper left back, always has the ability with the ball but his actual defending was spot on.

I'm still confident Mendy will return to form before the season ends
Looking at Luke Shaw(sorry to mention a rag player) and how he a resurrected his career after 5 years at United. Maybe we should just keep the faith, we're only going to lose money if we try and offload him. While Zinchenko is playing like this and with Cancelo, Ake and Laporte able to cover if we are spread thin, I'm happy for us to focus fully on the CF spot.

Really happy with his performance today, he was either not standing out which is a good thing for a defender, by not giving you anything to worry about or he was standing out for all the right reasons. Mostly on the ball but he snuffed out Kane brilliantly towards the end of the game 1vs1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.