11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think today showed that attackingwise he plays well within himself most of the time(obviously by instruction) was brilliant going forward never really seen that side of his game. Pep needs to takes the shackles of some players

Think today showed that attackingwise he plays well within himself most of the time(obviously by instruction) was brilliant going forward never really seen that side of his game. Pep needs to takes the shackles of some players
He showed this side 2 games ago. There was one time he Waltz through a defense. Even the commentator called him Debryune.

He has been getting more aggressive offensively I er the last 5 starts. Today was just the peak.

Thank God for that.

Made up for his struggles against West Ham with his performance today, his bravery and willingness to go forward changed the game. If I was there and on the pitch he’s the first I’m running to

He made the difference. We transformed completely when he came on.

I know Zinny has his detractors, but he fights for City in a year where we tend to forget his homeland has been invaded.

Love you Zinny.
I know he sometimes divides opinion amongst blues, but even as a fan of his, he did something today that I didn’t think he could…He took the game by the scruff of the neck. He was the catalyst for that turnaround and like you, I couldn’t love him more than I do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.