11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a modest lad and would be the first to admit that he’s been a bit part player in our previous titles, but today it was a hell of a bit to play. So happy for him to come on and do that today. It must have been a horrendous few months where at times he must have felt helpless, so to get that chance and seize it, huge respect.
Even for today I wonder how he felt for being put on the bench after a worse game by him against West Ham. It takes a strong mentality and character to come as strong as he did today despite all that.

Can we finally put to bed any criticism of Zinny - pound for pound one of the best signings we have ever made. Happens to be a good man too. I remember when they first posted the training videos on the website Zinny was always cheerful, always positive and clearly was liked by everyone. He's a very underrated player as well, today was an example of that, he added balance and drove forward which helped change the mindset of the team.

Their was a guy with a Ukraine flag to the left of me and zinchenko came into the crowd too see him. Top class. Love him.

All the subs did help but both Gundo and Zin did help change it back in our favour. Still a useful player to have around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.