11 years ago today....

bluemoon32

Team supported
City
........we were drawing 2-2 with Bristol Rovers in the 3rd tier of English football and had just lost to Wycombe Wanderers at home 1-2.
How far we've come in that time is amazing, i hope we beat Villa today but even if the worst happens..........it's still been one hell of a journey from that game at Bristol and the best is still to come.
C'mon City

bluemoon32 said:
........we were drawing 2-2 with Bristol Rovers in the 3rd tier of English football.
How far we've come in that time is amazing, i hope we beat Villa today but even if the worst happens..........it's still been one hell of a journey from that game at Bristol and the best is still to come.
C'mon City

That is so true, if it does not happen then so be it! as long as the players look like they give a fuck and put a good innings in then ill be proud how ever the result pans out.

bluemoon32 said:
........we were drawing 2-2 with Bristol Rovers in the 3rd tier of English football and had just lost to Wycombe Wanderers at home 1-2.

I think we were winning 2-0 as well!......Was at that Wycombe game, didn't really matter as we were guaranteed a play off spot anyway.

You are right though, fuckin great to have these big games again, win, lose or draw.

We were third and playing well, no one was monaing at the time, just looking forward to the play-offs.

we lost a 2 goal lead in the last ten minutes that day. watched it on pay per view. wycombe at home was poor. they did the double over us that season! we draw away at arsenal and people are callin for the manager these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.