11 years in a row...They can't catch us | St Beneathus Day | Happened again (pg15)

Just told my teenage daughter it’s now 11 years darling!! She said “ dad it’s what we do isn’t it ?” Eleventh year of sheer bliss .
It really is unbelievable.

Up the blues
Oh, the innocence of youth!
Yes, it’s what we do, but it wasn’t always so.
This FOC still can’t quite believe it.

Soaked, but happy. Very torn about going to the local to be among bitter Rag consolation-prize chasers, or dry off. Guide me, oh St Beneathus…
St Beneathus and all the other saints in heaven compel you to go to your local and spread the word of our 11th consecutive year of finishing above them!!

10 years ago I made a £10 bet with a rag mate on who finished higher. We had it on a double or quits basis but he jibbed out when it got to £40, could probably see the writing on the wall. Anyway just done a quick calculation and he would have owed me over £5k if we'd have carried on.
Just sent him the St Beneathus pic for shit and giggles, not happy.

Oh, the innocence of youth!
Yes, it’s what we do, but it wasn’t always so.
This FOC still can’t quite believe it.
This nearly FOC can’t either, she knows her dad’s history and the club’s . Great times for the young ones and don’t begrudge them in living the dream with city. Hopefully there’ll not get mentality scared as many of us have .
;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.