111/110ers, South Standers and those in 113, 114 and 115

A A

Anonymous

City needs you tommorrow.

If you all don't open your mouths and sing and shout it will be a dire atmosphere, with Wigan only bringing 150 odd which will effect the game itself.

To those who start songs off in 111/110 and the South Stand, you now have the people in between yourselves to sing the songs even louder.

To those who have moved to 113, 114 and 115, you now have the chance you all wanted for this one game, make the most of it, sing your heads off.

Bring your voices and scarfs and lets helo the team get these important 3 points.

I hope it goes well!

COME ON CITY!!

sorry to burst everyones bubble. this isnt going to work (as much as i would want it to) i have a younger brother and sister who are going to their first game tomorrow on this special kids deal thing. guess where they have tickets....block 114. i told my step dad that it may be inappropriate for a small kids first game to be sat amongst the hard core fans so we rang the club to relocate seats. they told me that they are only selling tickets for this deal in this area of the ground now and we cant relocate. so in a nutshell there may be lots of small children knocking about in this area.

davymcfc said:
sorry to burst everyones bubble. this isnt going to work (as much as i would want it to) i have a younger brother and sister who are going to their first game tomorrow on this special kids deal thing. guess where they have tickets....block 114. i told my step dad that it may be inappropriate for a small kids first game to be sat amongst the hard core fans so we rang the club to relocate seats. they told me that they are only selling tickets for this deal in this area of the ground now and we cant relocate. so in a nutshell there may be lots of small children knocking about in this area.

Poo

davymcfc said:

Oh fuck off ticket office.

davymcfc said:

Are children not allowed to sing???

mcfcliam said:
davymcfc said:

Oh fuck off ticket office.

In the immortal words of Geoffrey Boycott, 'What are they doing?' We're trying to organise a Kippax and they're trying to turn it into the family stand. Fuckers.

mcfcliam said:
Wouldn't normally be buzzing for Wigan at home but I am, it should be quality if it gets going.

No college the next day either, Mary D's for 6:15, should be a decent night!

Same for me Liam mate, buzzing for it, always get excited for City games of course, but it's all set up now, night match, City with the whole South Stand, good atmosphere I should hope...can't wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.