111/110ers, South Standers and those in 113, 114 and 115

rickmcfc said:
davymcfc said:
sorry to burst everyones bubble. this isnt going to work (as much as i would want it to) i have a younger brother and sister who are going to their first game tomorrow on this special kids deal thing. guess where they have tickets....block 114. i told my step dad that it may be inappropriate for a small kids first game to be sat amongst the hard core fans so we rang the club to relocate seats. they told me that they are only selling tickets for this deal in this area of the ground now and we cant relocate. so in a nutshell there may be lots of small children knocking about in this area.

Are children not allowed to sing???

This.

Us kids can sing to, maybe louder than you old 'uns ;)

LCBblue said:
rickmcfc said:

Are children not allowed to sing???

This.

He might be going on about the standing etc... But when I was smaller, I'd stand up for the full match because that was the only way I could see, even with everyone else sitting down. And then when everyone was stood up, I stood on my seat. Simples :)

FeedTheGoat10 said:
LCBblue said:
This.

He might be going on about the standing etc... But when I was smaller, I'd stand up for the full match because that was the only way I could see, even with everyone else sitting down. And then when everyone was stood up, I stood on my seat. Simples :)

Exactly, stand on your seat, problem solved

rickmcfc said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:

Used to do this when we scored at Maine Road in the Kippax when I was 5 or 6, can see now of course, so I tend just to jump around like fuck and give the finger to away fans. :)

LCBblue said:
rickmcfc said:
Used to do this when we scored at Maine Road in the Kippax when I was 5 or 6, can see now of course, so I tend just to jump around like fuck and give the finger to away fans. :)

Me too mate, i used to stand on a seat on stand on one of those police boxes in the north stand. I could always see then!!!

rickmcfc said:
LCBblue said:

Me too mate, i used to stand on a seat on stand on one of those police boxes in the north stand. I could always see then!!!
Sounds a bit beyond my time pal, when I was 6, it was 2002. In the Kippax when it was seating, still couldn't see of course when it was packed with older men.

Children can sing of course, but typically areas full of families and children are quieter than those full of 20-40 year olds (ie. North Stand vs. 111)

yeah i used to stand on my seat when i was a kid in the platt lane and old north stand. not sure that would be the problem. there may be a lot of families around and normally families dont stand and sing all game. especially kids who have never been before. if they are selling tickets like this it may be like a family stand and would probably be a worse atmosphere than it would if it was just wigan fans there. hope im wrong though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.