115 Charges - FAQs

If we don’t take the opportunity to name one of the new refreshment outlets in the new stand, Bar 115 then we will have missed a trick
Think of the possibilities for theme cocktails:

Pannick's Punch - London dry gin and cherry soda, with the resultant color reminiscent of a certain team from Highbury

Sustainable Sangria - Pep-approved, a lower-alcohol concoction you can drink all day without putting your liver into the red

Dark and Oily - Basically a regular dark and stormy, but served in a miniature oil drum, and on fire.

The Red Cartel - despite the name, it's a vodka lemonade served with dry ice so that it's evocative of a certain boiling yellow bodily fluid

The Objection - Just a bottle of Blue Moon that's hurled at you by someone shouting abuse in a Scouse accent, it's free if you catch it

I have read today that we are in arbitration with the Premier League, does this mean they want a deal or we want a deal?
Unrelated to the 115 charges.

The arbitration is regarding City taking on the PL over the Febraury ammendments to the associated party transaction rules.

In the event of the club being found guilty of some or all of the charges, a points reduction or expulsion only punishes the coaches, employees, players and fans. Considering the charges mostly relate to historical issues, this is a dangerous precedent. I know Everton and Forest were penalised last season but they stayed in the Premier League. Is there any precedent for fans to mount a legal compensation if we end up relegated and losing our best players?

In the event of the club being found guilty of some or all of the charges, a points reduction or expulsion only punishes the coaches, employees, players and fans. Considering the charges mostly relate to historical issues, this is a dangerous precedent. I know Everton and Forest were penalised last season but they stayed in the Premier League. Is there any precedent for fans to mount a legal compensation if we end up relegated and losing our best players?
Against whom?

These concerns were bluntly dismissed in the Everton and Forest cases. Absolutely no chance of any traction on these points. Simple argument is that whilst it is a shame for [accused] fans, other teams and teams' fans are the real victims.

As for compensation from the PL? Even less chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.