115 Charges - FAQs

Of course there is, it's called history. Has the fact that it was revealed 20 years ago flown over your head?
tbh id say theres plenty of that stuff kicking about today, its like i was saying about corruption yesterday why isnt their the same level of forensic level accounting into the other 19 clubs as im almost 100% certain you would find a few of the same things at other clubs.

What is the standard of proof?

The standard of proof applied by independent panel will be the balance of probabilities. This means that the tribunal will need to consider whether it is more likely than not that City have committed the conduct alleged against them.
I am in no way legal so probably gonna show my naivity here and it is likely to just be the nuance of language but “the balance of probabilities” does not fill me with confidence.

Seems like you don’t need absolute proof that City did X & Y but just need to be able to say the City probably did X & Y.

Last edited:
I am in no way legal so probably gonna show my nativity here and it is likely to just be the nuance of language but “the balance of probabilities” does not fill me with confidence.

Seems like you don’t need absolute proof that City did X & Y but just need to be able to say the City probably did X & Y.
if the level of proof they currently hold relates to around 6 emails on the balance of probabilities literally every company on this planet is guilty of dodgy dealing to some extent, its the same as someone skying a penalty and then going well if hed hit it ten foot lower and on target then hed probably have scored a goal, which while factually true doesnt mean you're giving the goal.

tbh id say theres plenty of that stuff kicking about today, its like i was saying about corruption yesterday why isnt their the same level of forensic level accounting into the other 19 clubs as im almost 100% certain you would find a few of the same things at other clubs.
We can blame that wrong 'un Pinto for us being in the dock. Without him and those cunts over at Der Spackel, it would never have come to this.

But yeah, you're right about other clubs not being subject to the same level of scrutiny. As Liam Gallagher put it - "You investigate one, you investigate all"

That's quite possible (probably guaranteed tbf) however they just don't have the resources to do a full investigation on every club without a reason to do so. Der Spiegel gave them the reason with us. That does raise the spectre of why we were hacked in the first place of course, but I'm not sure we'll ever know the truth of that.

Part of me hasn’t looked too closely at what’s been going on because it began to bother me quite considerably.

I just can’t believe that significant money people have willingly allowed us to cheat the system. We’ve appeared to be such a well run club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.