12,000 points first day of sale for Cardiff Away

awaydayblue

Apologies if it has been mentioned previously, must admit I was a bit taken aback when I realised I couldn't buy my ticket on first day of sale. I opted out of paying for Platinum double points, as prefer to put that money towards an away day /match ticket. Does this mean we now have 100's of Blues who have jumped to the top of the loyalty points table because of double points? Would like to know the numbers involved. Hope I'm wrong but this has all the hallmarks of Derby Match tickets at Old Trafford going to ballot. Time will tell....

awaydayblue said:
Apologies if it has been mentioned previously, must admit I was a bit taken aback when I realised I couldn't buy my ticket on first day of sale. I opted out of paying for Platinum double points, as prefer to put that money towards an away day /match ticket. Does this mean we now have 100's of Blues who have jumped to the top of the loyalty points table because of double points? Would like to know the numbers involved. Hope I'm wrong but this has all the hallmarks of Derby Match tickets at Old Trafford going to ballot. Time will tell....
They are probably just expecting trouble because of Cardiff fans Rep and don't want the opportunity of newbies just wanting a scrap getting tickets

bobmcfc said:
awaydayblue said:

They are probably just expecting trouble because of Cardiff fans Rep and don't want the opportunity of newbies just wanting a scrap getting tickets

Cardiff are a family Club now. They've banned loads and I'd expect a warm welcome in Cardiff.

12,000 is a little higher than what I'd have expected but perhaps they're staggering it to ensure they can cope with demand.

peoffrey said:
bobmcfc said:
awaydayblue said:

Cardiff are a family Club now. They've banned loads and I'd expect a warm welcome in Cardiff.

12,000 is a little higher than what I'd have expected but perhaps they're staggering it to ensure they can cope with demand.

Still wont stop the tossers crawling out of the woodwork.

well platinum has been out been out since 11/12 season, so people who've opted have got about an extra 1500 just from start up points, if they joined all the cup schemes from the last 3 seasons.

The fact that it's a new ground to visit will make Cardiff a popular awayday. For the same reason tickets for Swansea away the season before last required a high points total while last season the threshold was much lower.

If anyone has two spare tickets together please pm me - Sorted now, thank you.

awaydayblue said:

12,000 will be no where near the top.

If you go to most games you would lose 1000+ a season by getting gold.

I think most at the top knew this and went platinum. This and more and more people increasing away games in last 4/5 years will make it harder every season go get them without platinum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.