12th man

guvnors son mcfc

Ive just watched the semi v the Rags as I am getting right in the mood for Sunday. We really made the difference, as always our support was amazing and we were right up for it. The commentators comment on their box shaking when we did the Poznan.

For me it has to happen again, The Poznan when the Chelsea team is read out, it really pumps our players up.

At the end of the game, Barry is being interviewed and he just fucks them off to join in the teams Poznan as their salute to us !! the players love it.

I cannot wait for Sunday, The Green Man the whole day, but lets show the rent boys and the whole world watching just how great real Mancunian support is.

I am as excited as I was for our first visit to the new place and I hope that feeling never goes away.

Come on City, Noisy, Loud and Proud

davymcfc said:
I agree. Not sure why no one does the Poznan anymore

You are fighting the lazy fuckers and the ''Oh that is so last season'' luvvies.Mind you under that Tenko tin shed at Blackburn when we won 1-4 it did nearly finish me off!!

paulchapo said:
davymcfc said:

You are fighting the lazy fuckers and the ''Oh that is so last season'' luvvies.Mind you under that Tenko tin shed at Blackburn when we won 1-4 it did nearly finish me off!!
I think people get a bit too embarrassed as well. That Poznan at wembley was inspiring and was a privilege to be a part of. Not able to go to the semi now so I will be watching at the pub and will probably start a Poznan in there instead.

paulchapo said:
davymcfc said:

I know, but for the big occasions we should bring it out. The big occasions is when City fans show why we are the best in the business

I was lucky enough to have witnessed the Poznan in the Semi from the club wembley seats...and as an awe inspiring spectacle it was incredible. There were rags around us saying how incredible it looked...and to see the rag fans just stood there watching it also was spine tingling.

For me...the biggest problem with it is when you do it, you can't see it...?!

01MANC said:
I was lucky enough to have witnessed the Poznan in the Semi from the club wembley seats...and as an awe inspiring spectacle it was incredible. There were rags around us saying how incredible it looked...and to see the rag fans just stood there watching it also was spine tingling.

For me...the biggest problem with it is when you do it, you can't see it...?!
Lets get it done

You got the semi on dvd or watched online?

Anychance of a link if so? - Feel like watching us beat united for the second time in a week :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.