12th man

cant spel forgive me said:
Would also love to get the inflatables out already bought a big banana

good luck getting them in. the jobsworth stewards were confiscating these on entry at the semi/final.

warpig said:
cant spel forgive me said:
Would also love to get the inflatables out already bought a big banana

good luck getting them in. the jobsworth stewards were confiscating these on entry at the semi/final.

I took one last time (can't remeber which match) and got it in no problem.

I agree, we the fans can make the difference. It's fine margins in these games so we have to help inspire the players. The Poznan is a good place to start.

Well pumped for this and looking forward to it as much as the last semi and final.

Churchill123 said:
You got the semi on dvd or watched online?

Anychance of a link if so? - Feel like watching us beat united for the second time in a week :P

It was the DVD of the semi and the final, might watch the final on Saturday night ;)

my memory of the semi against rags was mancini runing to the players at the end of the game to join in the poznan !

bring back the poznan, a football spectacle from the best fans in the country..

and do the yaya / kolo as well at some point, just when yaya scores to make it 1 nil !

ctid

paulchapo said:
davymcfc said:
I agree. Not sure why no one does the Poznan anymore

You are fighting the lazy fuckers and the ''Oh that is so last season'' luvvies.Mind you under that Tenko tin shed at Blackburn when we won 1-4 it did nearly finish me off!!
Tenko tin shed ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.