14/15 season opener City v Southampton?

Daz_Blue said:
I always look at first game....both Rags games, Boxing Day and last game .....then look at the others :)

Exactly the same but I check the last 5 games in hope that they are on paper easier games so that we have a chance of fighting off relegation.

Old habits and all that.

That LOOKS like it could be pretty real, especially with the "null vs null" at the bottom. Just find it hard to believe the "official" computer would not call Spurs "Tottenham Hotspurs," or have the full names of teams, rather than abbreviations and things like "Hull" rather than Hull City.

I guess we will ALL know tomorrow!!!

I always look for two home games together, as it means one less trip to Manc, plus who we are home to before and after a CL game, then look to see where our "hard run" will be (usually the Jan-Mar timeframe). After that, it's all about when we play the Top Four.....and the Rags.

Please, NO big games at Christmas, Easter, or the last weekend in November, as it is almost impossible to get time off work (or even fix my schedule) for those games! Missed Liverpool and the Arse last season because of that bollocks!! Saw them on TV, but it's obviously not the same!!

Re: 14/15 season opener City v Southampton????

really dont see the obsession over this - apart from finding out where the first piss up is why do people care?

ChicagoBlue said:
That LOOKS like it could be pretty real, especially with the "null vs null" at the bottom. Just find it hard to believe the "official" computer would not call Spurs "Tottenham Hotspurs," or have the full names of teams, rather than abbreviations and things like "Hull" rather than Hull City.

I guess we will ALL know tomorrow!!!

I always look for two home games together, as it means one less trip to Manc, plus who we are home to before and after a CL game, then look to see where our "hard run" will be (usually the Jan-Mar timeframe). After that, it's all about when we play the Top Four.....and the Rags.

Please, NO big games at Christmas, Easter, or the last weekend in November, as it is almost impossible to get time off work (or even fix my schedule) for those games! Missed Liverpool and the Arse last season because of that bollocks!! Saw them on TV, but it's obviously not the same!!

Or Tottenham Hotspur even!

Re: 14/15 season opener City v Southampton????

IanBishopsHaircut said:
stimo said:
really dont see the obsession over this - apart from finding out where the first piss up is why do people care?

You've just answered your own question..
ha ha fair point, but i was referring to the people who were hoping for an easy start, easy finish and easy christmas period but we have to play all 19 teams twice at some point anyway and besides, theres a world cup to be getting stuck into!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.