14 arrested what happened

stu the blue 85 said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
I was in there too, was it the loon with the burberry cap on with dodgy tattoos on his neck ? him and his goons kept looking over at us who where stood in the middle of the square peg.
ye it was him, you was probably stood with us, there was about 12 of us who walked down from the station.

I was with the lot who got taxis outside the pub and one taxi did one as he didnt take kindly to someone gettibng in his drivers seat

mcfcnorthstand said:
stu the blue 85 said:
ye it was him, you was probably stood with us, there was about 12 of us who walked down from the station.

I was with the lot who got taxis outside the pub and one taxi did one as he didnt take kindly to someone gettibng in his drivers seat
ye think that was us i was fucked mate, must ov ad 10 shots in that pub and i was carryin on from nite before, well fucked

stu the blue 85 said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
ye think that was us i was fucked mate, must ov ad 10 shots in that pub and i was carryin on from nite before, well fucked

Quality lol saw some mad concoctions being made at the bar

mcfcnorthstand said:
stu the blue 85 said:

You must of been with us if you got a taxi outside with everyone. You there when we all started singing? That guy with the burberry cap and tat on his neck came over?

citizen said:
mcfcnorthstand said:

You must of been with us if you got a taxi outside with everyone. You there when we all started singing? That guy with the burberry cap and tat on his neck came over?

Yeah I was there with all the singing and when he walzed over too, and someone got ripped off when trying to buy something I recall

mcfcnorthstand said:
citizen said:

Yeah I was there with all the singing and when he walzed over too, and someone got ripped off when trying to buy something I recall

Do you know stu? (stu the blue 85) the guy who was just buying shots every 5 min haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.