#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit that when he lost the ball on the half way line I have visions of that CL game all over again but this tie he seemed to regain his composure thankfully and had a decent game and scored the goal that won the cup

The claims that he shouldn’t have been on the pitch to score the winning goal were ludicrous yet repeated time and time by Sky.

There’s no way he makes that second challenge if he had been rightly booked for his first offence. Not every player is as dumb as Cash.

The claims that he shouldn’t have been on the pitch to score the winning goal were ludicrous yet repeated time and time by Sky.

There’s no way he makes that second challenge if he had been rightly booked for his first offence. Not every player is as dumb as Cash.
Still can't see why he should have been booked for the first so called foul.

I've never seen so many morons claim somebody should have been sent off for a foul committed before his first yellow. That happens in almost every single game. It literally happened to spurs with reguillon in the same half yet no mention of that because its a fucking obscene argument. Ludicrous media tripe. At least you know to pay no attention whatsoever to anything said by a person spouting that crap.

Laporte has had to be patient this year, not something he expected to have to do at the start of the season but he doesn't appear to have thrown his toys out of the pram, he's gotten on with it and he's coming strong when we need him most now. Stones has been phenomenal all season, there's a genuine argument for playing all 3 but I think laporte gets the nod alongside dias for the crucial upcoming games. Whoever plays, I've no worries with our centre backs anymore

I thought he started a bit shaky but grew into the game and was chuffed he got the goal.

His distribution was immense today. He must be a real cancer in the dressing room to have Kurt Zouma ahead of him in the NT ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.