#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has got a problem that Dias seemingly has no issue at LCB and Ake is back. Stones should get another 90 this week and there is no reason to drop him for Fulham.

Id probably say for the rags game that Pep will want a natural left footer for the build up play etc but be interesting to see what he does.

If Stones gets his form back we have a noce alternative formation with three quality centre backs and two atttacking wing backs , 5-4-1 , in games we have to win and yet show caution not much would get past an inform Stones , Dias and Laporte.
Don't think we even need to rely on Stones for that formation you could easily have Walker Dias and Laporte as the Centre Backs with Cancelo and Mendy as wingbacks.

Probably just me but this,from a known media mouthpiece for certain players (Laporte and Aguero), rubs me up the wrong way.

Maybe im wrong but i feel Pep got really mad with him because his mistake vs Spuds... But well i dont know..

People need to remember the reason why ruban Dias was signed and it wasn’t to partner John stones . We need Laporte back in form and will he first team asap. Hope stones stays in form but it’s only been 2 games .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.