14 points clear of Liverpool

cyberblue

Seems unreall that after only 14 games we are 14 points clear of Liverpool
The media tipped them for great things this season .think Klopp has been found out
We also 16 points clear of a Spurs team managed by "one of the best young managers in the country"

I think being 16 ahead of spurs is more significant given the media frenzy. They’ve finished above us for the past 2 seasons. Also 11 points ahead of the reigning champions. Puts us in a good position for if we do have a blip.

I think being 16 ahead of spurs is more significant given the media frenzy. They’ve finished above us for the past 2 seasons. Also 11 points ahead of the reigning champions. Puts us in a good position for if we do have a blip.
Think we're in a blip now thanks to all the double deckers, but for the moment we're still winning thanks to Raheem. We're not moving the ball well enough lately but keep pulling victory out of the bag somehow.

Yes re Spurs we have to lose 5 and draw 1 without them dropping a point for them to get near us

Last edited:
Only United and perhaps Chelsea have a chance for me now. All the rest are too far behind although Arsenal are in form. I see stuffy twats United have another game Sat against a team who lose their best striker before the game.

United are actually on track for 86/87 points which most years would win the league. just shows how good we have been. This run is incredible really. The pressure on the chasing sides is immense.

While Arsenal could get the 3 points at the weekend .a point would not be a disastor for us regarding the league table .It is important we get out of first gear against the hammers

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.