14 points clear of Liverpool

Sanchez is doubtful with a hamstring problem as well I hear. They are rolling over before a ball is kicked.

well wenger is just a mouthpiece for them these days. wouldn't be surprised if they do a favour in return for payment in kind in their battle for 4th. Knock Spurs and Liverpoo out of top 4 so they can be asset stripped in the summer

The rags have had most things run their way so far.

Be interesting to see what would happen if they had a bit of a blip, in comparison to Spurs & Liverpool for instance.

If you take the hype of local rivalry & knowlegde of recent results out of the equation, & just look at the teams, I would suggest we would rather play Utd, than play Spurs or Liverpool, yet both of those have slumped out of the race.

If it can happen to them, it can happen to the rags.

Another 15/16 wins from the remaining 24 games should see us win the title. A draw between the rags and Arsenal, would suits us fine. With us being 14pts clear of Liverpool that is 5 games that they must win with us loosing. I just can't see that happening not this season. With Pep adding to the squad in January, this should see us safely winning the title.

good shout Jimmy Milner :)
To be fair to Milner he said he had to move so that he could play in central midfield rather than on the wing or (more usually) at fullback.

So he moved to Liverpool who generally either leave him out or play him at fullback!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.