1500 tickets left...

Sounds like a sell out to me is on the cards.................why do people read negativity into everything at the minute.

lancs blue said:
Dannyctid said:
If there are tickets avaialble it's the clubs fault. I've been trying to get one for my little lad for weeks. He has a membership but not may points as he's only 5 and I don't take him every week. They wouldn't sell me one because he didn't have enough points and in the end I had to get him one on his cousins card. The club wouldn't help us out at all. I thought they were supposed to be trying to get kids into City.
For the last couple of years I would ring up any time and they would sort me out a ticket in family stand and move mine over there. They seem to keep some back now and drip feed them to us...
It just means you have to keep phoning them every bloody day. I would have given up and not got him one if I hadn't already told him I'd take him.

The points thing is to stop away fans getting them in the home section once their own allocation is sold out.

Yes I get the points system. My point was more about the club making more difficult for current members to get tickets. If a kid already has a membership card he's not likeley to be a scouse hooligan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.