15M FOR BEHRAMI

smiles said:
bluemoontom said:
I agree with this, been impressed with what I have seen of him (only on tele mind) and would have been a good signing if we needed central midfielders - But we don't so its probably balls. Plus we wouldn't pay 15 million, would we?!

So if Barry and Dejong were injured our CM would be?! We def need CM'rs

Viera & Ireland are not that far off and I reckon Kompany is better in midfield once the definisve crisis is sorted out. Still expecting another defender to be signed this window

I've never actually seen him do anything good or have any sort of impact on the game for West Ham.

watched this lad a few times this season and he has been excellent.he his gonna be worth alot more than 15 million in the next few years.think he would be a great buy.

He was amazing against Arsenal recently, it was an almost Feilaini-esque (vs. us) performance where he was anywhere and everywhere, closing down, breaking up play, winning the ball. Then I watched him in their next game and his passing was wayward and he was poor, so I'm not sure what to think, but in generally he's highly rated and knows the Premier League so could be a good signing. 15 mil is too much though, 8 mil plus Benjani or such would be a better deal.

LongsightM13 said:
We could get much, much better players in Europe for that money.

Agree. Works hard but I don't think he is any better than Zabaleta, when he plays in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.