16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great game, looked very fresh and being one of those players - who can't be dropped, that's very good for the upcoming April games..
I wrote this post nearly 1 month ago, after international break was over and we played first game against Burnley..

And I'm waiting next season especially for Rodri, because it's interesting how far he will go and what are his limits..

Jack also, but Jack is obvious - he is a new player which will eventually start improving and showing progress, but I thought for Rodri last season was the one where he showed his worth and that's how it would be, but this year he had a lot of new dimensions, especially the goals he scored and "Save" he made against Liverpool..

"Patrick Vieira" prime years maybe ? I think he can deliver that :D

He's now scoring the goals he should be getting for us. He's so physically imposing from a defensive stand point it was always a mystery why he was very little threat in attack. That was a very hard header today that he made look like nothing, great goal. with the number of set pieces we get, and the ability we have on deliveries, he along with our central defenders should be getting more goals for us, hopefully this is a regular feature

Had a great season and chipping in with some important goals. Very dangerous at set pieces which is evident in the last 2 PL games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.