16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing so well recently, easily in the top 3 DMs in the PL on this form. He's starting to show it consistently now in big games and I have a feeling the best is yet to come.

Have given him pelters for his poor performances but happy to come in tonight and tip my hat to him. That block was unvbelievable.

Glorious performance. Rodri is growing into the role perfectly. Delighted for him tbh. Gets a bit of stick and I know a lot of credit needs to go to Bernie beside him. Classy player and the block? Outstanding.

Tough game for Rodri today, he looked tired and a number of passes went straight to them. But he proper out a shift in and also did some brilliant things with the ball… and saved us from losing the game at the death! WHAT A MOMENT FROM THE LAD!

And while he did look tired at times today (it’s been a tough week, afterall) he generally looks more athletic this season. Done him the world of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.