16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine he’ll get rest when Kev & Foden are back. Allow Gundogan to sit in the pivot.

I’m not sure if he covers that much ground, he relies on intelligence to be in the right place.

Gundogan & Bernardo will be needing rests soon..
i would hope he gets the leipzig game off. id give him a few days rest there and not even have him travel. Same for bernardo, give him a couple days in portugal.

Rodri advertisement section here -> Anything your DM does, Rodri does even better :D

I thought the atmosphere, maybe tired legs(?) got to him in the second half. Played some poor balls that are unlike him.

Thank goodness he can rest after the Watford game for the Leipzig game.

did as good as he could. he did not have enough passing options with ferna not playing as a 8 as we normally do.

He was knackered in the second half. The vision was still there but the execution was already gone which resulted in some shit passes. And it doesn't exactly set our play when our pivot does that. I hope he somehow gets fully fit for Saturday and then a week's rest.

He was knackered in the second half. The vision was still there but the execution was already gone which resulted in some shit passes. And it doesn't exactly set our play when our pivot does that. I hope he somehow gets fully fit for Saturday and then a week's rest.
that is not the reason his second half was bad. the reason was ferna did not provide him with a forward passing option at all, like our no.8 usually does.

that is not the reason his second half was bad. the reason was ferna did not provide him with a forward passing option at all, like our no.8 usually does.
Of course, Fernandinho was hiding a bit, probably related to his current energy levels. But even the simple (I mean simple for Rodri!) passes were off for him and his composure too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.