16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Ne needs to be sent to the sun for a break, he looks shattered, hopefully he will get that break in the new year
We need a good back up option for Rodri, highly likely Phillips will leave in January. Currently without him in the side we struggle, I hope the club are looking at other options preferably in the January window, otherwise we are all praying he doesn't get injured or suspended.

Love the guy but clearly running on fumes.

I hope City re-assess the situation and get someone who can give us the luxury of wrapping Rodri in some cottonwool!

Needs rest badly.

Play Kovacic and Bernie in the middle in the mean time, they are the most trusted to help control the midfield.

Get Bobb on the right wing to allow Bernie centrally.

Back to his imperious best and like the poster above said his goal was exactly the sort of goal Yaya would score.

If only some of our attackers took a leaf out of his book and bloody shoot when the opportunity is there. I swear our defenders are more keen to shoot than our attackers.

Rodri marauding is a scary sight. If we had a proper alternative 6. Rodri could play the 8. He'd easily get double figures a season. Reckon he's probably got the best shot in the squad with only kdb and big erl rivaling his.

The PL hasn't seen a DM like Rodri. There have been some great DMs, including Ferna, but Rodri is better than them all. He will retire as a PL legend and one of the very best midfielders the league has seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.