16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Best in the world in his position, I'd say there's actually a gulf in class between him and the rest.

I like Kovacic playing alongside him because it gives Rodri more chance to get forward and he can be dangerous in those positions too

The way he is able to add new dimensions to his game each season is crazy. He was basically prime Yaya last night.

He is a prime demonstration of how a player can improve, especially when subjected to coaching of the highest order. I thought he was a better than many gave him credit for in his early days but he has surpassed any expectations I had of him.

Like KDB, he has excellent technical ability and is also blessed with a high level of intelligence - a powerful combination.

Another booking today.
We are going to miss him when he gets the 2 match ban for getting to 10 yellows
If I was Pep, I would tell Rodri to take yellows against spurs and burnley... We can cope without him against brentford & everton / next round of fa cup... There isn't a better two fixtures to miss for the rest of the season and let's be honest, he will take two cards before it resets again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.