**** ***!

Pam

Is anyone else getting the distinct impression that the media are favouring Spurs whenever the question of a top four finish is discussed? They love Spurs, don't they? Knickers to them.

Re: F**K OFF!

Pam said:
Is anyone else getting the distinct impression that the media are favouring Spurs whenever the question of a top four finish is discussed? They love Spurs, don't they? Knickers to them.
633597096234069913-paranoia.jpg

Any unbiased opinion would say that spuds are faves for the fourth chumps league spot.

Don't get wound up by it

Yes but it's because they are fourth!!!!! 5 points clear too, remember we had a game in hand Wednesday and fucked it up. I would give them the better chance than us tbh, I just dont see us doing it now but I live in hope.

MCfcBOB said:
Pam said:
633597096234069913-paranoia.jpg

They're still out to get us, though,

Spurs are top heavy with pundits and celebrity followers. Always have been. It's just more noticeable now that they are in direct competition with us.

These conspiracy theories are getting increasingly embarrassing.

Pam said:

Might have something to do with the better place in the league they have? Let the media pile the pressure on them, cause it's them, the dippers or us in reality. Chill out, this works in our favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.